- Start a 1-Acre, Self-Sufficient Homestead
- New Yorkers branch into ‘beyond organic’ urban fish farming (Another example of Urban-Homesteading and support for emergent sustainable-Ag lifestyle)
- Grants, Loans & Support “Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food” (KYF2) Potential Micro-Farm Community Development Support via USDA
- Exploring Sustainability of a Private-collective Community
- Hyperlocavore – Our mission is to match people up in yardsharing groups and neighborhood produce exchanges.
Tag Nabbit :-)aquaculture aqua farming aquaponics Bronz building CA city co-housing cohousing collaboration community community development community garden community gardens eco-sustainable emergent forms of organizing family farmers market farming fish farming future future trends homesteading hyperlocavore intentional communities intentional living investment land development land speculation lifestyle locavore micro-farming microfarming natural resources new ideas NYC online community open source software peak oil permaculture poverty private-collective model quality of life residential development resource dependency Richmond rural scarcity self self reliant self sufficiency self sustaining skills small farm small scale farm social change social investing social network analysis stakeholders survival sustainability sustainable Sustainable Living teaching trends urban urban fish farming urban homesteading virtual worlds vision yard sharing