- Start a 1-Acre, Self-Sufficient Homestead
- New Yorkers branch into ‘beyond organic’ urban fish farming (Another example of Urban-Homesteading and support for emergent sustainable-Ag lifestyle)
- Grants, Loans & Support “Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food” (KYF2) Potential Micro-Farm Community Development Support via USDA
- Exploring Sustainability of a Private-collective Community
- Hyperlocavore – Our mission is to match people up in yardsharing groups and neighborhood produce exchanges.
Tag Archives: stakeholders
Exploring Sustainability of a Private-collective Community – Confluences and trends supporting the efficacy of planned and whole micro-farming communities as a future raw land development, real estate, and self sustaining cultural trend Continue reading →