The Vision: To create a new type of land development model for the successful replication of Self-Sustaining Micro-Farming Communities (S2MFC); and to effectively and significantly nurture and culturally accelerate the “self-sustaining micro-farming” life-style movement by designing and building, and providing assistance in the successful birth, development and operation, of dedicated S2MF communities.
- Start a 1-Acre, Self-Sufficient Homestead
- New Yorkers branch into ‘beyond organic’ urban fish farming (Another example of Urban-Homesteading and support for emergent sustainable-Ag lifestyle)
- Grants, Loans & Support “Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food” (KYF2) Potential Micro-Farm Community Development Support via USDA
- Exploring Sustainability of a Private-collective Community
- Hyperlocavore – Our mission is to match people up in yardsharing groups and neighborhood produce exchanges.